Today was all about the tepee. Matthew, Liz and I went into the woods and we decided to build a tepee. Liz went back to the house and got my hatchet and then I started cutting down saplings. Liz and Matthew began to pull off the branches while I cut down the straightest trees I could find. I cut down about six or so and positioned them together with Matt and Liz. It was a lot of fun and we have the start of a really good tepee. The tepee is about 12 feet tall and about ten feet in diameter. We've got a lot of work left but it's already pretty cool. I really enjoyed this and it reminded me of all the forts that I built like this when I was a child. I hope Matthew catches the fever and continues to build up the colony.
I am so proud of my Aunt Elizabeth for the creation of her new website . I really think that it will provide a way for the American people to exercise their collective voices and possible hold their senator and representatives accountable for their decisions and performance. I do realize that we are a Republic but it we should follow the mantra "Government for the people and by the people."
Comments